Join Me for Online Nia!
During this recalibration of normality, while we are in quarantine and I am feeling so many emotions, I'm also looking for bright spots. One is that I'm now offering my Nia classes online!
That means that no matter where you are, you can join me. And I hope you will! Find out more here.
Here's how to join my online classes:
- Purchase your classes.
- Fill out the liability waiver at least two hours before class.
- Join Zoom at 9:45am PT to get set up. We'll start class at 10am PT. If the link doesn't work, here are the Meeting ID: 485 442 352 and Password: 277642.
How to join the Zoom call:
- Join Zoom by smartphone, tablet/iPad, or computer.
- If you're joining via smartphone or tablet/iPad, first download the free Zoom App, which will be offered when you click the link for class. On a computer? The Zoom app will load automatically after you click the link and you'll be asked permission to open Zoom.
- Make sure you select "Join with computer audio" (for computer) or "Join with internet audio" (for smartphone/tablet/iPad).
- Your video camera will be automatically turned on.
- If you touch or click the screen, you'll see at the bottom left (on a tablet, it'll be at the top), a microphone image and just to the right of that, a video camera image. If you wish to turn them off, just tap or click the one you wish to turn off and a red slash will appear through the icon (see image below, which is an example of an audible microphone and turned off video camera). When muted or turned off, we won't hear/see you. 🙁
- Once we're on the Zoom call, I'll put the link to the class video in the Chat window. Click "Chat" to see the link.
- Copy and paste that link into your internet browser (Safari, Chrome, etc) to see the video of the class. Click play and have fun! 😉
- After you've finished the video, you're invited to come back to Zoom to close class and chat for 5-10 minutes. If you need to leave right away, you're welcome to do so.
With love and JOY,
GET SOME ‘ME-TIME’ IN YOUR INBOX
Find out how to make room for yourself in your own life, turn workouts into personal playdates, and make healthy eating feel indulgent.