Readers' Favorite Love Letters
You have plenty to do and your time is valuable. I'm dedicated to sharing simple, potent information, so I’ve made sure that you can read (or watch) each one of these Readers' Favorite Love Letters within 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Do you have FOMO?
- What’s the difference between self-ish and SELFISH?
- Do you have enough time for self-care?
- How to heal our built-in negativity bias…
- 6 Easy Ways to Say No
- How to Make Decisions Easily
- Are you tired of being a people pleaser?
- My quick guide to going vegan…
- The Video Every Mother Needs to See
- Easy Homemade Vegan Yogurt Recipe
- How to Save Time and Still Eat Healthy
Think of these as regular encouragements you can return to time and again whenever you need a little extra support to stick with your self-care practice.
For all the years we’ve been putting ourselves last, it can take time to develop the new habit of putting ourselves first. (Self-care is not SELFISH. Promise!)
Allow yourself to be a beginner. Step into this “new-to-me-skill” of caring for yourself.
Choose to be your own best friend and prepare for magic.
P.S. So, which of these tools is your favorite? I'd love to hear in the comments below!
P.P.S. If you know someone who could use some support, I hope you'll share this!
P.P.P.S. Ready to make more time in your schedule, prioritize yourself, and bring sustainability to all the wonderful things you’re doing? I got you! Let’s set up your free discovery session.